6.04.2011

summer suedes.


After work. Night out for memorial day. Brought the girls (halle and gracie) a housewarming gift of one of my home liquor cabinet must haves: Lunazul Tequila.  Shots to go around.. and checked out their new ever so sexy bachelorette suite.  Two bedrooms. Amazing city view. Their interior decorating is turning out to be absolutely gorgeous. Pictures soon to follow hopefully.  On the way to the mexican restaurant the girls snapped this photo on me and my boy walking down the sidewalk.  What a great photo to have.. thanks girls for thinkin of me on our walk.

- wearing -

purple suede skirt : vintage thrift store find
nude suede pumps : zigisoho vis DSW
black top : new gift from gracie last night

1 comment:

  1. SEXY SEXY SEXY. So glad I could contribute to the amazing-ness of your brilliant outfit xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...