6.14.2011

relax and just be.

needed some headshots for the new salon website.  And as they were due and i have no updated "official" shots of myself as such i decided as a last resort at 2am i must shoot my own.  With my macbook in hand and a stack of pillows piled next to my white bedroom door i began snapping away.  I must say i am actually quite in support and happy over how these selfportraits came out.  wow... impressive!

I feel like these pictures really capture my edgy rocker boho chic summer vibe.  kisses.



bracelet - faded crimson string from the blanket my boyfriend cozies up to.  As it falls apart he ties the yarn on his wrist. I stole one of the tattered strings to match the one he wears.

feathers - though bought in a set at ForeverBeads on hawthorne street, i prefer to wear these and other dangling earrings solo.  The orange pops against the black and brown and the gold chains add a bit of flair.

kisses.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...