11.30.2009

oh my word...buckles to die for.

Bought these boots yesterday at that shoe store on NW 23rd Ave. Cannot
think of for the life of me the name of the store but i will edit my post when
my forgetfulness subsides. Went in looking for my much lusted after 4 inch
high ankle boots and when they were sold out of my size i FELL IN LOVE
with these...and they hadn't sold outta my size.. uh oh rewind...actually the
sales girl came back out with the news: "all we have left is an 8 or a 10"
Sadness the eight is about a half size too small for me. But they fit and i can
walk and don't boots always stretch out anyway? After all these are shoes
i have spotted on manyof my favorite blogs yet never thought i'd actually
find. Besides living in the cold rainy city i am way in need of plenty more
boots for my wardrobe. Warm clothes...i never seem to have enough. Check
please hunny...these shoes are mine.


Photobucket

Photobucket
Anne Michelle, $60
Photobucket

So was it a mistake? I don't really know yet. But what i can say is that after
a late night of line dancing in my new dashes of sexiness...and then wearing
them out again today on a long day of thrift store shopping BOTH OF MY
FEET HURT...and they hurt really bad! I think i'll keep these babies laying
around the house for the next week and then take them out for round two:
Operation Stretch The Hell Out of My Brand New Shoes. After all it always
seems to work out just fine...eventually.

yup i think my feet really are dying for these shoes.


kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...